Studio KU+ is looking for an intern
An internship in our studio is a learning experience in the field of model making.
The practice combines craftsmanship and digital fabrications like laser cutting, CNC milling and 3D printing.
As an intern, you will be integrally part of our team and you will join the entire process of various projects.
The studio will give you opportunities to learn knowledges and technics that will benefit your creative mind, your academic projects likewise your architectural career / crafting / model making experiences.
The applicants should:
- have interests and passion for model making
- be currently studying Architecture, Interior design or other relevant courses
- be fluent in written and spoken English
- be available 3 - 4 days a week
- for a period of 3 months ( 4 days try out )
- have basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, AutoCAD and/or VectorWorks
- have affinity with handwork / crafting
- be feeling comfortable in a dynamic environment within our shared working space
Please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio as single PDF file (max. 5MB) to: email@example.com